Healthy ranch dressing is tasty and easily made at home. Our recipe only takes five minutes and is ideal for those with following vegan, or dairy-free diets.
Replace the heavily processed and dairy-laden commercial dip with a healthy ranch dressing. The following recipe takes just five minutes and doesn’t contain any oils or animal products. It also uses pantry staples, so might not even require a trip to the grocery store. Our blend is creamy, tangy and keeps well in the fridge. You will love our healthy ranch dressing because it’s:
- lactose and dairy-free.
- made without eggs.
- completely plant-based.
- quick and easy.
How To Make Healthy Ranch Dressing
To make healthy ranch dressing, you’ll need the following ingredients:
- 1½ cups vegan mayonnaise
- ¼ to ½ cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
- 1½ tsps apple cider vinegar or lemon juice
- 3 cloves of organic garlic
- ½ tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp dried dill
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried chives
- Crush or grate the garlic cloves.
- Mix crushed garlic and other ingredients in a bowl.
- Stir until your ingredients are completely blended together. Add a little more unsweetened milk if the consistency is too thick.
- Pour into a sealable glass container and store in the fridge.
- Allow the flavors to infuse through the blend for four hours.
- Serve any way you like.
Ways to Use Healthy Ranch Dressing
Use it as a dip
Our vegan ranch dressing makes great dip for chips, breadsticks or anything you want to dip. Try it with vegan calamari for a truly tasty delight. It is delicious on its own, or you can also use it as a base to boost flavor in other mayo-based dips.
Our healthy ranch dressing will add the perfect finish to any crispy leaf. Pour it on your healthy spring salad for a spice injection. Or try your new creation with a tasty and nutritious avocado mango salad instead.
Marinating vegetables is the easiest way to infuse them with extra flavor and season them from the outside in. Unlike meat, you can marinate your vegetables before or after cooking. Go all out and learn how to grow your vegetable from scraps to minimize spending and waste.
Boost blandness with natural flavors
Your ranch dressing can be added to blander foods, like rice or potatoes, to give some added stimulation for the taste buds.
- Greek Eggplant Dip (Melitzanosalata) Recipe
- 9 Bacon Substitutes for Vegans & Vegetarians
- Simple Vegan Buffalo Chicken Dip
Do you like this post?